Trustmarque Logo Guidelines
As a general rule, third parties may not use the Trustmarque Corporate Logo (“Logo”). However, there are limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Trustmarque Corporate Logo.
The Logo must always be used within the specifications on this page to identify Trustmarque, or Trustmarque products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
In advertising, marketing collateral or on a website, third parties may only use the Logo, without a licence, under the following limited circumstances:
When refering to your connection with Trustmarque – In this case the area in which the Trustmarque logo is used must include the corporate logo of at least one other company with which you have a similar relationship.
When an area is exclusively dedicated to the sale of Trustmarque products – The Trustmarque Corporate logo must be associated with the licenced Trustmarque software.
The following logo usage guidelines must be followed in all circumstances:
- The Logo may not be used in any way that might imply that any non-Trustmarque materials (including but not limited to goods, services, websites, or publications) are sponsored, endorsed, licenced by, or affiliated with Trustmarque.
- The Logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-Trustmarque materials. Companies using the Logo in accordance with these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The Logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any way.
- The Logo may not be used in a way that would discredit Trustmarque or its products or services.
- The Logo must be used as provided by Trustmarque with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The Logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The logo must be properly staged, maintaining a minimum clearance between the Logo and other elements. The cap height of the T in the Logo indicates the measurement of minimum clearance between the Logo and other elements on all sides of the Logo.
- The Logo must always be at least 150 pixels wide.
- The Logo must appear only in a horizontal position.
- The Logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols.
- The Logo must never be used to represent the word “Trustmarque” in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- The Logo must not be incorporated or used in any way as part of, or in close proximity to, another company’s name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The Logo must never appear with any other symbol or icon, contained within a box, circle, or other shape; or combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.
- Neither the Logo nor the Trustmarque name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-Trustmarque materials should not mimic any Trustmarque advertising, product packaging, or website design.
Trustmarque reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the Logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the Logo that, in Trustmarque’s sole judgement, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair Trustmarque’s rights in the Logo. Trustmarque further reserves the right to object to unfair usage or misuse of its logo or other violations of applicable law.